Mutton Aloo Fry, let’s see how to prepare spicy and delicious mutton fry with baby potatoes by following these simple steps.
On my frequent visit to local vegetable market, I found these baby potatoes which where tiny than the one we get in supermarkets. I found them too cute.. You need not peel the skin. Just cook the potatoes with mutton and stir fry with the masala. I have used cast iron pan and it did the magic like a non stick pan. We are cooking this dish in oil so choose the pan appropriately.
Please do check our YouTube channel for the recipe videos and subscribe us if you like the recipe. Some of the easy mutton recipes shared in my blog, Mutton Keema Gravy, Mutton Curry Leaves Gravy, Marinated Mutton Gravy, Aatu kaalu thokku and Aatu Moolai Masala. If you try any of my recipes, then do share your feedback with us.
Mutton Aloo Fry
- 250 gms mutton
- 2 onions - sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ¾ cup baby potatoes - cut into two
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 stick curry leaves
- Please check the instructions below.
How to cook Mutton Pepper Fry
- Pressure cook mutton with enough water for 7-8 whistles. Remove from the heat and drain the water completely. Heat 3 tbsp groundnut oil in a pan.
- Temper mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add sliced onions and cook for a while. Now add baby potatoes, cooked mutton and ginger garlic paste. Stir all.
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt to taste. Mix all and cook it covered on low flame for 13-15 mins or till done. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve warm.
Recipe Video :