Potato Egg Fry, today I’m going to share the recipe video of Potato Egg Fry/ Anda Aloo Fry.
This is a very simple and easy recipe which can be served as a side dish for rice or roti. It is a dry preparation and less spicy. To make it spicy, you can adjust the quantity of pepper powder or even add green chilies. Potatoes are boiled and diced into cubes. Potatoes and boiled eggs are cooked together for few minutes. Please do check our YouTube channel for the recipe videos and subscribe us if you like the recipe.
Potato Egg Fry
- 250 gms potatoes (boiled and diced into cubes)
- 4 boiled eggs - shells removed and eggs sliced
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- hing - a pinch
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Please check the instructions below.
How to prepare Anda Aloo Fry
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and temper mustard seeds. Add chopped onions and curry leaves. Stir well.
- Add potato cubes and stir well. Now add turmeric powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, Garam Masala, hing and ginger garlic paste. Mix all and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Salt to taste and cook again for 5 mins. Now add boiled eggs and stir well. Cook for 5 mins and garnish with chopped coriander.
Recipe Video :