Ragi Orange Cookies, today we will see how to prepare eggless ragi Orange Cookies along with a Video. These cookies are chewy and not crispy.
Your kids would absolutely love this cookies. I have used homemade whole wheat and ragi flour. Take equal ration of flours that’s 1/2 cup ragi and 1/2 cup wheat flour. You can replace brown sugar with powdered jaggery. I have used very less amount of brown sugar so you won’t find it too sweet.
You can replace ragi with any other millets of your choice. These are eggless and butter less cookies. Olive oil can be replaced by coconut oil. These cookies are healthy and you can eat it without any guilt. Please do check our YouTube channel for the recipe videos and subscribe us if you like the recipe. Some of the other cookie recipes you can try, Vegan Beets Cookies, Nan Khatai, Coconut Cookies, Butter Biscuit and Sugar Cookies. If you try any of my recipes, then do share your feedback with us.
Ragi Orange Cookies
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup ragi flour
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp orange juice or more if needed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp milk or more if needed
- Please check the instructions below.
How to prepare eggless Orange Cookies
- Sieve wheat and ragi flour. Combine with salt in a mixing bowl. Add brown sugar, orange juice, olive oil and milk.
- Mix well everything and start kneading. Add more milk if needed and knead to a smooth dough. Preheat oven at 180 degree C for 10 mins.
- Take a baking tray and place parchment paper. Grease with little oil. Take the dough and start making small balls. Now take a ball and press it lightly. Keep the cookies on the tray and bake for 10 mins.
- Bake again for another 10-15 mins until cookies are done. Now remove from the oven and let it come to room temperature. Serve the cookies.