Rajma Paneer cutlet, today we will see how to prepare healthy and delicious rajma potato cutlet using minimal oil. These cutlets can be served with mint coriander chutney. Rajma can be replaced by white Channa or Moong dal. They can be served as evening snacks to the kids. You can either shallow fry or bake them. I have used coconut oil for shallow frying.
The cutlets can be made vegan by replacing paneer with tofu or just skipping paneer. I have added mashed potatoes which can be replaced by sweet potatoes. They are so filling. Rajma Paneer cutlets can be either served with green chutney or tomato sauce. You can use cutlets with pav bun too. Please do check our YouTube channel for the recipe videos and subscribe us if you like the recipe.
Similar cutlet recipes shared in my blog,
- Coconut Filled Potato Patties
- Spring Onion & Chickpeas Kabab
- Beetroot & Chickpeas Cutlet
- Minced chicken cutlets
- Mutton Keema Kabab
Rajma Paneer Cutlets
- ½ cup cooked rajma / red kidney beans
- ½ cup scrambled paneer
- 2 tbsp besan / kadalai maavu
- ½ cup mashed potatoes
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Please check the instructions below.
How to cook rajma tikki
- Grind cooked rajma in a mixer to smooth paste. Combine with scrambled paneer, mashed potatoes, turmeric powder, pepper powder, coriander powder, garam masala, hing, lemon juice, salt, chili powder and besan. Mix all and knead to smooth dough.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes. Heat a tava for shallow frying. Take the dough and make small balls. Press the ball to form cutlet and fry them in little oil till they turn golden brown both the sides. Proceed with the remaining cutlets. Serve hot.