Spicy masala coated chicken kadai fry will make your taste buds to crave for more.
- 250 gms B/L chicken
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp aachi chicken powder
- 1/2 tsp dried mango powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp orange color powder
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs (optional)
- Marinate the chicken with above said ingredients except bread crumbs and keep it aside for 30 mins.
- Spread bread crumbs on a plate and fully coat the chicken pieces. Heat 4 tbsp cooking oil in a kadhai and fry the pieces till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato chilli sauce.