Crispy paneer vadai for all age group.
I altered masala vadai by adding scrambled paneer. Since my hubby doesn’t like paneer i thought of to cheat him with this recipe 🙂
- 1 cup channa dhal (kadala paruppu) – soaked in water for 1 hour
- 1/2 cup scrambled paneer
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2-3 green chili
- salt to taste
- Grind soaked channa dhal and fennel seeds to smooth paste. Mix channa dhal paste with other ingredients in a mixing bowl and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and wet your hands with water. Make small ball of the paste and form a small thick disc. Take the disc and put it in the kadai. Fry the pieces till it turns light brown.
- Proceed with the remaining and serve hot with tomato-chili sauce.