Famous parantha all over india. I love to taste it when my mom prepares. It is true that there is some magic in the hands of mom.
- 4 potatoes – boiled and mashed
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- Combine wheat flour and salt in a mixing bowl. Knead it to a smooth dough adding water. Cover it and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and keep ready. Heat oil in a kadhai and add turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix all and add mashed potatoes. Add salt to taste and mix well. Cook it for 10 mins and remove from the heat.
- Take the dough and make small balls. Take a ball and flatten it in the shape of a disc. Fill it with spoonful of aloo masala and close all the sides of disc.
- Dust it with wheat flour and roll it to form the shape of a round parantha. Heat a tava and apply ghee/oil.