- 1 apple – peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup vermicelli
- 500 ml boiled milk
- 2-3 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom seeds powder
- dry fruits
- ghee to roast
- Blend the chopped apple in a juicer to smooth paste. Roast vermicelli in a kadhai and keep aside.
- Heat milk in a pan. Add roasted vermicelli to it and cook for 2-5 mins. Add sugar and stir it frequently.
- Add blended apple and cook for 2 mins. Meanwhile, heat ghee in a pan and roast the dry fruits (raisin and cashew). Add this to the kheer.
- Add cardamom seeds powder and cook for another 2 mins. Remove from the heat and garnish with dry fruits of your choice.