|KFC Style Chicken|
KFC Style Chicken, Hello Friends, I am pleased to introduce my dear friend Suganthi to all of you. She is a non-blogger and working in a MNC as Software Testing Team Leader. I worked with her for 4 years and got her friendship in this company.
- 250 gms Chicken B/L
- 1 cup corn flakes – according to your need
- 4-5 dry red chilies – grinded adding little water
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2-3 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 cup beaten egg
- salt to taste
|Fried Corn Flakes|
- Marinate chicken with red chili paste, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt and salt. Keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Fry the corn flakes in oil till it turns golden brown. Remove from the heat and grind it in a mixer to rava like consistency.
- Heat oil in a kadhai or pan. Dip the marinated chicken in beaten egg and then coat it with fried corn. Drop it in the oil and deep fry it. Remove from the heat and serve immediately.