|Spring Onion & Potato Pakoda|
- 1 cup finely chopped spring onion
- 1/2 cup chopped potato
- 2 tbsp chopped green chilies
- 3-4 tbsp besan – according to your need
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- salt to taste
- baking powder – a pinch
- edible orange color – a pinch
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl adding little water. It should not be too watery. Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and take a spoonful of paste and drop in oil. Fry till it turns golden brown. Remove from the heat and drain the excess oil using absorbent tissue paper. Serve hot.