|Aloo Paneer Chaat|
Recipe Source : “Paneer Recipes” by Tarla Dalal
- 10-12 baby potatoes – boiled and skins peeled
- 1 cup paneer cubes (cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup fresh green peas
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 green chilies – finely chopped
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadai and fry potatoes & paneer till it turns golden brown. Remove from the heat and drain the excess oil using absorbent tissue paper.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan or kadhai. Fry green peas and grated ginger for few mins. Add chopped chilies and saute a while.
- Add fried baby potatoes and paneer cubes. Saute a while. Add chaat masala, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Fry for 2-5 mins and garnish with chopped coriander. Serve hot with mint or tamarind chutney.