Original recipe is from Uma’s site. I have modified few ingredients according to my need.
Wet Ingredients :
- 1 egg
- 1 medium sized banana – mashed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Dry Ingredients :
- 3/4 cup ragi flour
- 1/4 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 11/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Makes 6-7 Muffins
- Beat egg till smooth. Add sugar and puree. Beat it again. Add this to the mashed banana and beat it. Make sure no big lumps are formed. Add vanilla essence and olive oil. Beat it again and Keep aside.
- Sieve ragi and maida.Add baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix all and add this to the wet mixture. Dont over mix everything.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C for 10 mins. Spray the muffin liners with little oil and keep it in the cups of muffin pan.
- Take two tablespoon of the muffin batter and drop it in each muffin cups. Keep the pan in middle rack and bake at 180 degrees C for 15-18 mins. Insert a toothpick at the center of the muffin. It should come out clean.