|Wheat Banana & Dates Syrup Bread|
Wet Ingredients :
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 fully ripen medium sized banana)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dates syrup ( i have used lion dates syrup)
Dry Ingredients :
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Beat eggs till smooth for few mins. Add dates syrup to it and beat it again. Add olive oil and mashed banana. Beat everything well for few seconds. Dont over beat it. Keep it aside.
- Sieve wheat flour and combine with all the dry ingredients(except nuts) in a mixing bowl. Mix everything well.
- Pour the wet mixture into wheat flour mixture. And mix well with spatula. Add chopped nuts in between while mixing.
- Just fold all the ingredients. There should be lumps of mashed banana. The batter should not be smooth.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C for 10 mins. Grease the bread/loaf pan with little oil. Pour batter mixture into the pan and tap it.
- Keep the pan in middle rack and bake for 20-30 mins. Once the upper crust of the bread turns dark brown, insert a toothpick at the center and it should come out clean.
- Remove the pan from oven and let it cool for around 5 mins. Remove the bread carefully and let it rest completely on rack. Serve immediately or keep it refrigerated.