|Avocado & Drumstick Soup|
- 1/2 cup avocado puree (1 Avocado - ripen)
- 2 Drumstick - cooked in water and pulp removed
- 1/2 cup toor dal paste (split pigeon peas paste)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pearl onion
- 2-3 garlic flakes
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- salt to taste
- 4 cloves
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- Blend avocado puree, drumstick pulp and dal paste in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a pan or kadhai. Add cloves and cinnamon. Saute a while.
- Add chopped onion and garlic. Fry for a min. Add blended paste and saute a while.
- Add 3 cup water, pepper powder, cumin powder and salt to taste. Cook it on low flame for 5-8 mins. Sprinkle pepper powder and serve hot or cold.