|Egg Paneer Onion Masala|
Egg Paneer Onion Masala, an easy and delicious egg masala recipe flavored with turmeric powder. This one is simple to follow and even bachelors or someone new to cooking can prepare this masala. Usually, we prepare this masala with just egg, but you can also use paneer to make it protein rich dish. This is a dry preparation which goes well with roti or any other indian flat bread.
Similar paneer recipes,
Egg Paneer Onion Masala
an easy and delicious egg masala recipe flavored with turmeric powder.
Author: Preeti Tamilarasan
Recipe type: Main
Cuisine: South Indian
- 4 hard boiled eggs – shells removed & cut into halves
- ½ cup paneer / cottage cheese cubes
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 3 green chilies – chopped
- ½ tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 stick curry leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Please check the instructions below.
How to prepare Egg Paneer Onion Masala,
- Heat 3-4 tbsp oil in a pan or wok/kadhai. Fry paneer cubes till it turns golden brown. Remove from the oil and keep aside. Add mustard seeds in the same oil. Now, add curry leaves and saute a while. Add chopped onions and green chilies. Cook for a min on low-medium flame.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and saute a while. Now, add fried paneer cubes, salt and cook for 2 mins. Add eggs and stir well till it is coated well with masala. Cook for 5 mins and garnish with chopped coriander. Serve hot with roti, chapati or phulka.