Carrot Orange Bread, how to prepare soft, dense and crumbly Carrot Orange Loaf Cake at home. The texture of this bread is soft and dense. I have added only 2 tbsp of palm jaggery to make it less sweet. This is not for sweet tooth. If you would like to add more sweet, increase the quantity of sugar.
Cold pressed Coconut oil can be replaced by olive oil. I have used Delhi carrot which we use to prepare the famous carrot halwa. Multigrain flour can be replaced by whole wheat flour or refined flour. Serve this bread warm as snacks to your kids.
Some of the other easy bread recipes shared in my blog, Ragi Honey Bread, Ragi Banana Bread, Coconut Bread, Pumpkin Oats Bread and Wheat Banana & Dates Syrup Bread. If you try any of my recipes, then do share your feedback with us.
Carrot Bread Recipe
- 1 cup multigrain flour
- ¼ cup Oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp powdered palm jaggery
- ½ cup plus 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup grated carrot
- Please find the instructions below.
How to prepare Carrot Bread
- Take a mixing bowl and add eggs. Beat it using electric beater or hand whisk till smooth. Now add palm jaggery and whisk it again. Add coconut oil and beat it again for few seconds. Now add orange juice and grated carrot. Mix everything well.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine oats with the flour. Now add dry mixture to the wet content and fold everything well. Preheat oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes. Take a loaf pan and grease with oil and dust flour. Pour the batter and bake for 20-30 minutes. Remove the pan and keep aside for 10 minutes. Slice the bread and serve warm.