Keema Aloo Masala, how to prepare mutton keema potato gravy at home by following simple steps. Keema masala can be best enjoyed with Roti or any other Indian flat bread variety.
I have used pressure cooker to prepare the masala. You can also use pot or pan for the same. Mutton keema and potato cubes are cooked together with coriander powder, pepper and cumin powder in a curd based masala. No masala grinding is needed. This recipe is very simple and easy to follow. Best enjoy the curry warm with roti and few onion slices.
Keema Aloo Masala
- 250 gms Mutton Keema
- 2 onions - finely chopped
- 1 tomato- chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp sambar powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 stick curry leaves
- 3 tbsp curd
- 3 tsp coriander powder
- Please check the instructions below.
How to prepare Mutton Keema Aloo Curry
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a cooker. Temper mustard seeds and curry leaves. Add chopped onions and sauté a while.
- Now add tomatoes and mash the pulp. Add keema and potato cubes. Stir well. Now add turmeric powder, sambar powder, pepper powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt to taste.
- Mix well everything. Add curd and 1 or 2 cup water. Close the lid and pressure cook for 7-8 whistles. Serve warm with roti.